Has your church developed multisite locations? Are you considering going multisite in the future?
If you answered “yes” to either of these questions, this message is intended specifically for you!
The multisite movement is booming across the continent. There are currently more than 8,000 multisite churches in America.
Leadership Network and Generis have teamed up to provide you with the biggest ever survey of multisite churches, unpacking more than 25 new and significant findings:
- Multisite churches report amazing growth levels, much of it through new believers.
- These churches experience very high levels of lay participation.
- Multisite churches touch 5 million people weekly through congregations of all sizes.
- Their number includes many of North America’s largest, most visible, and most influential churches:
- 89% of multisite churches are over 500 in current attendance
- 72% are over 1,000
- 20% are over 5,000
- 8% are over 10,000
The Leadership Network / Generis Multisite Church Scorecard will be made public on Tuesday, March 11, but you can sign up today to receive a free copy as soon as it is released. The report will hit your inbox by March 11, so you will be one of the very first people to see it by signing up today!
Update: You can access the scorecard here.