Did October sneak up on you, too? It seems like just yesterday you were powering through Vacation Bible School, and now—suddenly—it’s only 10 weeks until Christmas. (Did your blood pressure go up a bit just now?)
Along with the stress of planning for the Christmas season, many church leaders feel some anxiety about what comes after Christmas: the end of the fiscal year. There isn’t much time left to meet projected budgets. How will you leverage the remaining weeks of 2017 to accelerate generosity in your church?
Our 2017 Year-End Giving Guide is designed to help you answer that question. This free download will:
- introduce some unique characteristics of 2017 that may influence your congregation’s year-end generosity
- show you how to position your church as the best year-end giving option
- help you create a natural on-ramp for first-time givers
- walk you through the 10 elements of a year-end giving project
- deliver a sample impact report
- and much more.
Even if your finance team is thrilled with your church’s budget position as you close out the year, developing a year-end giving project allows you to:
- highlight your vision
- celebrate your church family’s generosity
- expand your ministry.
I hope you find the 2017 Year-End Giving Guide to be a helpful resource as you minister to your congregation and your community. If you have questions about year-end giving or other ways to accelerate generosity in your church, I’d be honored to have that conversation. Contact me today.