What you say and how you say it has a direct correlation to what your givers give. Have you ever considered that? Have you ever considered what it might look like if you were to leverage your communication to accelerate giving? It could truly change your ministry and fund the God-sized vision of your church!
That’s the premise of our new e-book called Generosity Speaks: Designing Communication to Impact Giving. And this new 38-page resource is available to you for free starting today!
In this new e-book, Kaycee Parker and I have teamed up to provide you with:
- the often missing link between ministry and generosity (and how to fix it)
- a bit about why givers give, and how you can reach your givers
- practical, step-by-step instructions on how to make sure generosity is not just part of an annual sermon series
- specific (and quickly implementable) ideas on weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual communication strategies to accelerate giving
- suggestions on how to promote and encourage generosity through a variety of communication channels
- samples of every type of communication we suggest (Does it get better than that?!)
We literally break down eight widely used methods of communication, and share with you multiple ideas to simply tweak things you’re probably already doing to leverage it to accelerate giving in your church.
Late last year I sent a survey to more than 500 pastors and church leaders across the country. I asked “what generosity topic would you find most valuable to know more about in the coming 6-12 months?” A total of 60% of the respondents chose communication. So I’m happy to provide you with a very practical resource that will take you step-by-step through eight different methods to better communicate about generosity to accelerate giving.
Pastors, you will be pleased to know I am not only suggesting more generosity-based sermons (although you should preach on the topic, and you should do it intermittently throughout the year). Instead, generosity should be part of a regular and ongoing conversation.
What you say (or don’t say) impacts what people give (or don’t give). It’s really that simple. Get your copy today, and impact the giving in your church for good!